Simple Salami Sandwich
Because ciabatta loaves can come in so many different sizes, you may need to make several smaller sandwiches to make a satisfying lunch. Whatever size sandwich you are making, keep in mind this is meant to be a neat, modest sandwich, with every ingredient given equal weight--not an overstuffed behemoth.
1 sandwich | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 2 slices ciabatta bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 slices Applegate Naturals® Genoa Salami
- Small handful fresh watercress
- Spread the bread with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Top with the salami and watercress, then close sandwich with remaining slice of bread.
- Sandwich can be made up to 4 hours in advance and kept, tightly wrapped, in the refrigerator.