Roast Beef with Horseradish Mayo and Radicchio
Fresh chives liven up a quick homemade horseradish mayo and a simple radicchio salad. Any extras you have can get sprinkled over top as a garnish.
Serves 3-4 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp bottled horseradish, drained
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ small head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp sherry or red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- 12 thin rice cakes
- 12 slices APPLEGATE ORGANICS® Roast Beef
- To make the horseradish mayo, stir together the mayonnaise, horseradish, 1 Tbsp chopped chives and black pepper to taste.
- Combine the radicchio, oil, vinegar and remaining 1 Tbsp chopped chives in a bowl and toss gently. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread the horseradish mayo over the rice cakes and top each with 1 slice roast beef and some of the radicchio salad. Garnish with chopped chives and serve at once.